Chestnut Hill Local Production Department:
Robyn John, Production Manager
Deadline for submitting ads: Mondays, NOON, week of publication.
Ad Submission Guidelines
• Is your ad the Correct size? (sizes below)
• High Print Quality PDFs are requested for best printing results. Please shy away from sending photoshop jpegs with low resolution images and text.
• Label your files according to the business name and publication date. EX: Hill Company.022108.pdf
• If you would like to submit Quark 6.5 files, please stuff all files over 10MBs. INCLUDE used fonts and images in all compressed files.
• When submitting PDF files, please make sure that fonts are embedded and that the Resolution is 300 dpi or higher. (Lower resolution files will result in blurry/fuzzy reproduction in print). Make sure the settings for pdf creation are set at the highest print quality.
• If there is a problem with your ad (i.e.: print quality, size, format, spelling) we will notify you as soon as possible. If your ad appears to reproduce at a lower resolution the Production Department can recreate your ad to look as similar as the original submitted at no extra charge. We may ask you to provide images and copy for that purpose.
• We will also accept jpegs, tiffs, eps, illustrator and word documents. But it is up to you to make sure that the highest print quality is being submitted to us. Questions? Call!
• FYI: If you are considering running more than one ad with the Local please let us help you. Our design team, Chestnut Hill Art & Design, can create advertising materials, business cards, brochures, newsletters and more, in addition to ads that will run in the paper.
Email ads to: email@example.com
Chestnut Hill Local Column Sizes
1 column = 1.933 inches (11.6 picas)
2 column = 3.992 inches (24 picas)
3 column = 6.05 inches (36.3 picas)
4 column = 8.11 inches (48.7 picas)
5 column = 10.167 inches (61 picas)
|PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT images from the Internet; they are poor quality (72 dpi). Images and text used in Word may be submitted. We are talented, but not responsible for making improvements on images. Numerous and/or extensive changes to advertisements may result in additional charges. WE DO NOT USE PUBLISHER, so we can not open those files.